Monday, October 13, 2008

Im late!

OMG i so saw this only after I wrote my "Bout time" blog, but its ok, ill just reiterate it, I heart u guys so much!!!! although the weekend went by fast it seems like time just moved by really slowly without u guys here, it was just kinda empty.... and I kno the whole Josh theory and Ill be fine but you guys fill a space in my heart that he will never be able to. You guys fill the place of friendship, the kind of friends you wish you'd grown up with all your life and the kind of friends you pray for and that pray for you, the kind you thank God for even tho they showed up late. Its all new beginnings, new laughter, great times, sad times, just all around GOOD FOR LIFE KINDA FRIENDS!!!! I love you guys sooooo much! And I agree with Wink lets not speak of evil things like Thanksgiving and Winter Break thats almost blasphemous!!! Love yall!

- Lav

No comments: