Sunday, October 26, 2008

im not broken...

im just not sharpened right now. God has given me the tools to cope with watever comes my way and i will. things happen, life goes on. all i need is 5 mins and ill be able handle the things that come, the bullshyt of the day, the tom-fuckin-foolery that is to be known from this day forward as "the day that never happened".
Youve prayed for me and i thank God for all of you.
Youve stood by me and right now i have to walk away.
My life is like this, this is the way it is.
you, bestfriend, are my favorite. i love you more than words. and watever it is, im here. because whatever this is you were there. held my hand, and held me. dragged me outta bed, down the stairs, to the car, got me drunk, and took me to the girls. tru friends.
martin and coretta, on deck.
i dnt mean to run from the truth but fuck it im runnin. i cnt handle everything at once.
so what else?? what else is gonna go wrong today?? fuck it whats gonna go right?!
So here is the blog to let it all out, and now its time to sleep.
I sleep when its bad, i sleep when its good, i sleep when ever i cnt face things.
we had a good cry,a damn good cry, and we've held each other, heads on shoulders, hand in hand. you, my sweet babies, are my angels, my God sent angels. i pray for you and in this, my time of need, i thank you for your prayers. more than that, i thank you for simply being you.
xoxo
i love you, i swetagod i do.

-maya

No comments: