Sunday, October 12, 2008

whatever shall we do....

when we are separated for thanksgiving-let alone winter break!
i decided to post this blog with the Crayonz because its for all of us. i really am not sure if i contain the independence to go an entire month without...
Frankie's (lavenderr) very peculiar noises, her big smile, and "OH HANNA" without her patterns and textures
Dori's (wink) ridiculously hilarious random ass statements and condensing of perfectly fine word "soob" -?- burf?! no bueno.
Leandria's (turq) my little kidd, my baby sister, my sunshine...with her timeless wisdom and baby limbs. "shut up, ass"
who will i judge!? who is going to remind me of the repercussions of such actions?! who's not gonna understand?!
cheers ta you girlys (british accent) you truly make my day and night and lunches and breakfasts and dinners and movies and walks and talks and....life, you truly make my life happy.
hurry home and lets be together again, get lost in our own world, make everyone jealous, call the bestfriends, do/not do homework, lets eat and watch frankie lose her mind, lets smile, lets laugh, lets cry, lets just......... lets be together again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

timeless wisdom and baby limbs had me rolling!!!!!


Aww, this made my eyes get all foggy!

I misses you guyses really really really bad. This is soooo not normal. And I don't wanna think about Thanksgiving or Christmas break...I can't breathe. But this time tomorrow I'll be on my way back and life will be back to normal again. It's funny how normal to us is not normal at all...